Best casino offer
100% up to 1500
First deposit bonus!
Slots machines are a very easy game. To play them you aren’t required to learn any rules, invent complex strategies, and remember different symbols and combinations. This is a game of chance that’s why all you have to do is to find a slot you like most of all, make a bet, push the spin button and then wait for the outcome of the spin. You will win if two or more symbols align on a payline according to the paytable.
Follow the algorithm below when playing slots machines:
- 1. Select the slot you want to play. Modern slots machines have several types: classic, video, penny, progressive, bonus.
- 2. Set the coin denomination basing on your bankroll.
- 3. Set the number of lines (in a multi-line slot machine) you want to play and the number of coins per line. This also depends on your bankroll.
- 4. Click “Spin” to make the reels start spinning. You can also click “Bet Max” and the machine will set the maximum number of lines and coins and then start spinning the reels automatically.
Once the reels have stopped, the slot machine will check matching symbols and show all the winning combinations if they are.
Most slots also have an autoplay feature. If the slot has this feature you should
- 1. set the coin denomination;
- 2. set the number of lines and the number of coins per line;
- 3. set the number of spins to spin automatically;
- 4. click “Spin” to make the reels spin.
If the slot has a Stop feature you can stop the reels anytime you want. To play slots online you should download the casino software and install it on your PC or choose Instant Play. But remember when choosing the latter not all games will be available.