Best casino offer
100% up to 1500
First deposit bonus!
Slots are one of the most popular casino games worldwide. Modern slots machines have between 3 and 5 reels and up to 100 paylines. The main aim of this game is to collect a certain combination of symbols on a payline to get a payout. Slot machines are also called one-armed bandits, fruit machines, poker machines, or pokies.
Modern slots machines have a random number generator (RNG) that guarantees fair play. To play online slots the players has to know several options and buttons.
Buttons and Options
- 1. Paylines show a number of a payline you can bet on.
- 2. This indicates what payline has won.
- 3. Coins, Balance or Current Balance box, etc. indicates your current balance.
- 4. Lines box helps you to set the number of paylines to play.
- 5. Coins button helps you to set a number of coins per line.
- 6. View Payout, Paytable, View Pays, Info, Help, etc. is the button that helps you to change a screen and you will see payout tables and some other rules for a particular slot.
- 7. Bet or Line Bet shows a bet per payline.
- 8. This box shows a coin denomination. To change it you should click “+”, “-” buttons to increase or decrease your bet.
- 9. Win shows how much you have won after each spin.
- 10. Bet Max activates the maximum number of lines and sets the maximum number of coins automatically and after that spins the reels.
- 11. Spin starts spinning the reels.
In other slots you can find the following options:
With the help of Autoplay you can set the number of spins to spin automatically. Some software providers hid the Autoplay under the buttons Expert (Microgaming), Menu (Playtech).
Some slots have Stop feature that allow stopping the reels when you wants.
Many slots offer Gamble game feature. This feature becomes active once you have a win.
5-reel Slots Paytable
- 1. Wild (aka substitute) is a symbol that substitutes for almost all slot symbols to help complete a winning combination. The wild usually can’t substitute scatter and bonus symbols.
- 2. Scatter is a symbol that as a rule, may be anywhere on the reels to give a payout.
- 3. Payouts show the number of coins paid out for combinations of symbols. To count the payout you should multiply the number of coins and a chosen coin denomination.
- 4. Back allows you to return to the game screen.
- 5. Payline patterns shows what paylines are in the game.
We have just described the options and buttons in one of the online slots. Slot machines powered by different software providers have different buttons and options.