Best casino offer
100% up to 1500
First deposit bonus!
Strategies & Systems
Types Of Blackjack
Vegas Strip Blackjack is a variation of blackjack played with four decks of 52 cards. This type of blackjack has slightly lower house edge than some other types of Blackjack. The decks are shuffled after completing each hand.
The game rules
- A Blackjack beats any hand totaling 21.
- The Dealer must stand on all 17.
- The dealer peeks for blackjack.
- You can split up to three times.
- You can split aces only once. After splitting Aces, you can get only one card. You can’t win blackjack after splitting Ace or a 10 value card.
- Unlike 10 value cards can be split.
- You can double. You can double down after splitting.
- You can make an insurance bet which is half the original bet if the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace. You can’t make this bet after splitting, or doubling.
Microgaming online casinos also offer Vegas Strip blackjack multi hand, Vegas Strip blackjack Gold Series and Vegas Strip blackjack Gold Series multi hand.