Best casino offer
100% up to 1500
First deposit bonus!
Strategies & Systems
Types Of Blackjack
Vegas Downtown Blackjack is a variation of blackjack played with two decks of 52 cards. The decks are shuffled after completing each hand.
The most rules are similar to the traditional blackjack.
- A Blackjack beats any hand including the hand totaling 21
- The dealer must hit on soft 17.
- You can split three times.
- You can split aces only once. After splitting Aces, you can get only one card.
- Unlike 10 value cards can be split.
- You can double. You can double down after splitting.
- You can make an insurance bet which is half the original bet if the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace. You can’t make this bet after splitting, or doubling.
Microgaming online casinos also offer Vegas Downtown blackjack multi hand, Vegas Downtown blackjack Gold Series and Vegas Downtown blackjack Gold Series multi hand.