Best casino offer
100% up to 1500
First deposit bonus!
Strategies & Systems
Types Of Blackjack
European Blackjack is a variation of blackjack played with two decks of cards. Decks are shuffled after completing every hand.
The rules are as follows.
- Blackjack beats any hand.
- The Dealer stands on all 17.
- You can split once.
- After splitting Ace or a 10 value card you can’t win blackjack.
- You can double a hand with a value of 9, 10 or 11. The doubling bet is similar the original bet.
- After doubling only one card is dealt to complete the hand.
- You can’t double after splitting.
- You can make an insurance bet if the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace. The insurance costs half the original bet.
- You can’t make an insurance bet after splitting, or doubling.